Have you ever tried making vegan cookies? You might think Its not as tasty as the original one. l’m sure if you try the recipe below you Will change your mind.
3/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
130grms organic margarine
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tbsp chopped maltesers
2 tbsp chocolate chunk
1 tbsp chopped hazelnut
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup icing sugar
NOTE that in this recipe I am not using Brown sugar I have used icing sugar for the mouthmelting texture. Of course If you want to replace the brown sugar
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. In another bowl cream margarine, and both sugar until light and fluffy with an electric
3. Add in milk, vanilla and keep on beating for at least 1min
4. Add in flour, chocolate chunks, chopped maltesers, and hazelnut mix until
everything comes together to form a dough
5. Refrigerate for at least 15mins
6. In the meantime preheat oven 180°C
7. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
8. Scoop the cookies over the parchment paper. The amount it yields Will depend on
the size you scoop. Around 12-15.
9. Reduce to 160°C and bake cookies for 20-25mins.
10. Once you remove from the oven press in some chocolate chunks on top of each
11. Ready to serve. Happy baking.