Also Known as pâte sablée this recipe is really amazing for all sweet tarts. It can also be use to make basic cookies. Here Ive used icing sugar to give it more a mouthmelting taste like shortbread cookies.
250grms sifted flour
125grms unsalted butter at room temperature
65gms icing sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Cream butter and sugar with a hand or electric whisk
2. Add In egg and continue creaming
3. Add In flour and salt, mix until just combine.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 30mins before rolling.
5. This recipe fits In a 10inches tart mould easily