Fruit tart is very easy to make. The following recipe is more like a french fruit tart where you use pastry cream to fill the sweet shortcrust or pate sablée and then you top with fruits of your choice. And finally glaze with any glaze of your choice.
1 portion of my pâte sablée https://sabaahkitchendelights.com/2016/07/17/sweet-shortcrust-pastrypate-sablee/
1 portion of my pastry cream https://sabaahkitchendelights.com/2016/07/17/french-pastry-cream/
Fruits of your choice
1. Preheat oven 160°c
2. Grease a 10 inches tart mould
3. Using my pate sablée roll out on a flour surface .Note that for you to move the
pastry easily therefore preventing it from sticking to your work surface use à spatula
or knife coated In flour and slide it underneath the pastry each time you are rolling it.
4. Fold it on your rolling it and take the rolling pin to unfold the pastry over the mould.
5. Remove any overlapping parts . Prick with a fork and put back In refrigerator for
6. Bake the crust for 20mins or until lightly golden brown.
7. Once cool remove from the mould and fill with cold pastry cream and top with fruits.
8. Using any glaze of your choice glaze the fruits.