Ive made pizza at home ever since I was in college. With years passed I tried many recipes but I never got the result like We get in restaurant using the tradition wood and stone toven but with time Ive started To understand that before baking the pizza you should preheat your oven To very high temperature like 250°C for at least 45mins with a pizza stone or tray inside then when you bake it you reduce the Heat To 200°C then you Will get the closest result well crisp bottom fluffy inside . For me the best result is using half white bread flour and half all purpose flour. Now of course you can use only all purpose flour
250grms all purpose flour
250grms bread flour
2 packet of instant yeast
1 cup. Lukewarm milk
1/4 cup lukewarm water
4 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1. Sift both flours together with salt
2. In a large bowl add In water, milk sugar and yeast. Allow to sit for 5mins
3. Add in olive oil followed by flour. Mix everything together. Note that depending on flours you might need a little more lukewarm water but be careful do not add too much.
4. Transfer the mixture To your counter surface and knead for a good 10mins until dough is soft and elastic.
5. Put the dough into a greased bowl cover with a clean kitchen towel allow To rise for one hour or until dough double in size.
6. I use this amount of dough to make two large pizzas.
7. Once dough has risen deflate cut into two. Using fine semolina on your counter stretch the dough into a round shape with your hands.
8. Start To put your tomato sauce and your mozzarella with any topping you want
9. Keep In a warm place. In the meantime preheat oven 250°C with an inverted tray or pizza stone inside for at least 30mins
10. Flip the pizza over the hot tray, reduce Heat To 200-190°C bake for 15-20mins
11. Here I am serving it with my homemade pizza oil and homemade Green chilli paste. Note that the tomato sauce I used is also homemade.