Brownie is something that no one can refuse. Each chef has their own statement recipe for brownie. The following recipe is a moist brownie made of bitter sweet Chocolate and sour cream.
90grms all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
50grms pure Cocoa powder
125grms semi sweet chocolate melted
1/2 cup sour cream
85grms butter at room temperature.
1 tsp coffee extract
1. Grease a tin 8×8 inches ans sprinkle some flour and preheat oven 180°c
2. In a bowl sift flour Cocoa powder and baking powder together then add salt and
3. In another bowl beat sugar and butter together until light and fluffy with a hand
4. Add eggs one at a time and keep on beating. Add vanilla extract.
5. Now add half of the flour mixture and mix at low speed then follow by half of the
sour cream. Proceed the same way for the rest of the flour mixture and sour cream.
6. Add in melted chocolate and just combine into the batter.
7. Pour the batter In the greased tin and bake for around 20mins. When pricking with a
knife, it should comes out clear without any batter on it, then you Know Its cooked.
8. Cut into squares sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve with strawberries or with ice-cream
or serve it alone. Happy cooking.
NOTE: if you want To make Nutella brownie just skip the bittersweet Chocolate and instead add 3 tbsp of Nutella. You can also add chocolate chips In the batter to make double chocolate brownie or you can add cherry, nuts, Orange zest. Anything you want.